Graduate and Postgraduate Degrees
Sept. 2012- Ph.D. in Law. East China University of Political Science and Law, Shanghai.
July 2015 Thesis entitled: Research on Innocent passage system.
Sept. 2010- LL.M. Hebei University, Baoding.
July 2012 Thesis subject: Research on cyber sovereignty.
Sept. 2006- Law Degree, Hebei University, Baoding.
July. 2010 Thesis subject: Research on right status.
Research fellow with great interpersonal abilities and motivation for learning and work in interdisciplinary groups. My professional and academic experience has been focused in marine law and policy. During my years as postdoctor I have studied on many different, relevant aspects of deep sea legal regime in general.
June 2018-to-date Assistant research fellow, KoGuan School OF Law, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
Nov. 2015-Oct. 2017 Postdoctor, KoGuan School OF Law, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
Sep. 2014-Jun. 2015 Judge, Zhuozhou People's Court of Hebei Province, China
Sep. 2012-Aug 2014 Assistant Judge, Zhuozhou People's Court of Hebei Province, China
Publications (recent five years)
• [thesis] A new step forward: Review of China's 2016 legislation on International seabed area exploration and exploitation, Marine Policy, Guobin ZHANG, Pai ZHENG, 2016. 10，corresponding author, SSCI.
• [monograph] Research on Innocent passage system, Shanghai jiao tong university press, 2018. 12 (in Chinese)
• [monograph] Studies on the Structure of China’s Regulatory Regime for Deep Seabed Mining, 2019. 12 (in Chinese)
• [thesis] Connectivity and International Law in the 21st-century Maritime Silk Road, Rethinking the Silk-Road: Chinas Belt and Road Initiative and Emerging Eurasian Relations, 2016. 12, Guobin ZHANG, Yu LONG.
• [thesis] The Forthcoming Breakthrough: China’s Legislation on Activities in the Deep Seabed Area, 2017. 03, Jiancai JIN, Guobin ZHANG.