Books (All in Chinese)
1.Law and Modernity in Max Weber's Social Theory: An Introduction, Beijing: Law Press China, 2006. ISBN: 7503661240.
2.History of Western Legal Thought, Beijing: People’s University Press, 1999. ISBN: 9787300032177.
Journal Articles in Chinese
3. “Rule of Law and ‘Our Common Future’: A Contractarian Approach to Welfare Constitution in China,” China Reform, No.08, 2012
4. “A Socio-Legal Analysis on China’s Poverty Law,” Open Time，No.09, 2012
5. “Three Dimensions of Citizenship,” Shanghai Jiaotong University Law Review, Vol.3, 2012
6. “The Constitution of Chinese Nationalities,” Beijing Cultural Review , Vol.6, 2011, 86-90.
7. “When the Political-legal Discourse Meets the Rule of Law Practice: A Cross-cultural Analysis on the Congo Case,” China Reform, No.08, 2011, 60-63.
8. “How Can the ‘Training School for Democracy’ Produce Graduates?: A Study on the Constitutional Arrangements for Rural Self-Governance in China,” China Reform, No.05, 2011, 58-62.
9. “Culture, Development, and Ethnic Regional Autonomy: Tibet Issue in the Context of Chinese Constitutional Law,” Journal of Legal and Economic Studies, 2010, 12, 89-153.
10. “Striking-Hard 2010: alignment and conflicts between strategy and rule of law,” China Reform, No.11, 2010, pp.7-12.
11. “Dialog among Gods? A Critical Review on Charles Taylor’s A Secular Age,” in Chinese Social Sciences Quarterly, Summer Issue, 2009, pp.182-190 (10,870 Chinese words).
12. “Where to Go after Going out of a Cave: A Critical Review on Deng Zhenglai's Where Should Chinese Legal Scholarship Go”, Hebei Law Review, 2007, 25, 24-26.
13. “Law and Religion in a Pluralist Society: A Weberian Perspective,” Pacific Journal, 2007, 12, 10-16
14. “Pragmatism in Holmes's Common Law”, Tsinghua Law Journal, Volume 1, Number 2, 2003, pp.130-139.
15. “Knowledge and Human Action: A Study on Hayek,” China Social Sciences Review, Volume 1, Number 1, 2002, pp.86-98.
16. “Max Weber on the Distinctiveness of Western Law,” Icarus: A Journal on Ideas and Society, Vol.I, issue 1, 2001, pp.1-105.
17. “The Professional Standards of Translations in Law,” Peking University Law Review, No.1, Vol.2, 1999, pp.300-316.
18. “Is Legal Scholarship a kind of Social Sciences?” Peking University Law Review, issue 1, 1998, pp.1-30.
19. “The Transcendental Dimension of ‘Culture’,” Dushu (Reading), No.6, 1994, pp.60-70.
20. “Civil Law in Civil Society: A Study on the History of European Private Law,” Science of Law, issue 6, 1994, pp.23-60.
Book Chapters in Chinese
21. “Cicero and Republican Legal Theory,” in Gao Hongjun (ed.), A New Treatise on Western Legal Traditions, Tsinghua University Press, 2014.
22. “Lon Fuller's Fables, From Classical Thought to Modern Constitution”, in Gao Quanxi (ed.), From Classical Thought to Modern Constitution: Lectures on Philosophy, Politics and Law, Beijing: Law Press China, 2008, 571-597.
23. "Max Weber's Sociological Approach to Law," in Law in Social Theory, edited by Gao Hongjun and Ma Jianyin, Tsinghua University Press, 2006. pp.205-226.
24. “Context and Methodology: Holmes’ Common Law in History,” in Law: Western Model and Chinese Experience, edited by Xu Zhangrun, Guangxi Normal University Press, 2004, pp.259-271.
25. “Rule of Law and its Limitations in China,” in Cheng Xingliang (ed.), Value Consensus and Legal Consciousness, Beijing: Law Press China, 2002, pp.82-116.
26. “Conseil d’Etat and the Rule of Law in France,” in Towards a Government under Law, edited by Ying Songnian, Law Beijing: Law Press China, 2001. pp.82-110.
27. “Independence of Judiciary and Its Limits,” in Independence of Judiciary and Protection of Human Rights, edited by Gong Renren, Beijing: Law Press China, 2001. pp.34-76.
28. “The Social Construction of Legal Interpretation,” in Theories of Legal Interpretation, edited by Liang Zhiping, China University of Law and Politics Press, 1998, pp.65-86
29. “Norms, Order and Tradition,” in Order, Justice and Authority in Rural Society, edited by Wang Mingming and Stephen Feuchtwang, China University of Law and Politics Press, 1997, pp.541-554.
30. Sa to Sc, English-Chinese Dictionary of Anglo-American Law (Yuanzhao Yingmeifa Cidian), Beijing: Law Press China, 2003, pp.1217-1229.
Journal Articles in English
31. “Economic Development and Cultural Autonomy in Tension: The Tibet Issue in China’s Constitutional Framework,” Hong Kong Law Journal, 2012, Volume 42, Part One, pp.195-252.
32. “Law and Politics of Legislative Interpretation in China,” Ehwa Law Journal, 2008, Volume 12, pp.177-196.
33. “Which Kind of Party? The Role of Crime Victims in Chinese Criminal Procedure,” Hong Kong Law Journal, 2008, Volume 38, pp.493-521.
Book Chapter in English
34. “Towards Regulatory Neutrality in a Party-State: A Review on Administrative Law Reforms in China,” in John Gillespie and Albert Chen (eds.), Legal Reforms in China and Vietnam: A Comparison of Asian Communist Regimes, Routledge, 2010, pp.109-133
Book Chapter in French
35. “La sécularisation du sacré. Peut- on contrebalancer la tendance dans le Tibet,” Charles Taylor: Religion et secularization, CNRS ÉDITIONS, 2014.