Self-Consciousness (Ph.D. Thesis), Shanghai Xuelin Press, 1990 edition.
Political Constitution and Future Constitutionalism in China , Hong Kong: City University of Hong Kong Press, 2016.
Discovering Modern China: Interviews related to Law, Politics, & History, Beijing: Law Press China, 2015.
Outlines of Chinese Jurisprudence of Political Constitution , Beijing: Central Compilation & Translation Press, 2014.
Asking Alone: Comments on Contemporary Chinese Arts , Beijing: Beijing Times Chinese Press, 2014. (This is a book of art criticism.)
The Spirit of Faust: Between God & Mefisto , Beijing: Beijing Times Chinese Press, 2014. (a book of art criticism.)
Painting & Truth: Prof. Yang Feiyun and Classical Realism in China , Beijing: Beijing Times Chinese Press, 2013. (a book of art criticism.)
Intellectual Monument Mark: Lectures on History of Western Political Thoughts, Hangzhou: Zhejiang University Press, 2012.
Constitutional Moment: Focus on the Abdication Edict of the Qing Emperor , Guilin: Guangxi Normal University Press, 2011; Taiwan: Showwe Information Co., Ltd., 2012.
The Approach of Modern China to Rule of Law , (co-author with Tian Feilong & Zhang Wei), Beijing: Social Sciences Academic Press China, 2011.
From Constitutional Politics to Normal Politics: Politics, Law, and Other Things of Our Time Beijing: China Legal Publishing House, 2009.
Five Treatises on Modern Political Regime , Beijing: Law Press China, 2008.
My Yoke: Between Politics & Law , Beijing: China Legal Publishing House, 2007.
What Politics? To Whom Modernity Belongs? – The Left & Right Political Narrations of Modernity and Its Chinese Discourse , Beijing: New Star Press, 2007.
Concerning the Right of Mutual Recognition: Two Treatises on Hegel’s Phänomenologie des Geistes , Beijing: Peking University Press, 2005.
The Political Philosophy of Hume, Beijing: Peking University Press, 2004.
Legal Order & Liberal Justice: F. A. Hayek’s Legal & Constitutional Thoughts, Beijing: Peking University Press, 2004.
Between Idea & Heart-Mind: Neo Confucianism between Zhu Xi & Lu Xiangshan, Beijing: SDX Joint Publishing Company, 1992, 2008; Taiwan: Jinxiu Publishing Company, 1992.
Professional papers published in academic journals at home and abroad:
1. "The Era of the "Constitutional Politics" Theory", Political and Legal Forum, No. 2, 2005.
2. "Schmidt Problem in Chinese Context", "The 21st Century" (Hong Kong), June 2006 issue 95.
3. "David Hume: Liberalism, or Conservatism?" "Thoughts and Words" (Taiwan), Vol. 45, No. 3.
4. How does modern liberalism deal with the "virtue problem"? - Take McIntyre's so-called "British subversion" as an example, "Ideology" (Taiwan) No. 7.
5. “On the Republican Politics”, Journal of China University of Political Science and Law, No. 4, 2008, Reprinted in the 10th issue of 2008, “The People's University Book Data Center D411 Constitutional Law and Administrative Law”.
6. “Grandousus and his time: natural law, the right to the sea and the order of international law", "Comparative Law Research", No. 4, 2008.
7. “Administrative System Reform in the Sense of Modern Government Politics”, Journal of the Party School of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China, No. 3, 2008.
8. “On a few basic issues of jurisprudence in contemporary China”, Global Law Review, No. 6, 2010.
9. “Constitution and Revolution and China's Constitutional Issues”, Peking University Law Review, 2010, Vol. 11 No. 2.
10. “Mr. De’s in Contemporary China”, 21st Century (Hong Kong), No. 6, 2010.
11. “What kind of political economy do we need?” Academic Research, No. 2, 2010.
12. "War, Revolution and Constitution", Journal of East China University of Political Science and Law, 2011, No. 1.
13. “Fortune, Property Rights and Constitution”, Legal System and Social Development, No. 5, 2011.
14. “The Qing Emperor's Apologizing in the Perspective of Political Constitutional Studies”, Global Law Review, No. 5, 2011.
15. “Strong Normality and Conservative Modernity”, Law Research, No. 5, 2011.
16. “Revolution, Reform, and Constitutionalism: The ‘82 Constitution and Its Evolutionary Logic An Interpretation of Political Constitutional Science,” Chinese and Foreign Law, No. 5, 2012.
17. “The Rise and Evolution of Political Constitutional Studies”, Jiaoda Law, No. 1, 2012.
18. “Psychology, Religion and Constitution”, Journal of East China University of Political Science and Law, 2012, No. 2.
19. “The Eighth Two Constitutions in the Perspective of Political Constitutional Studies”, Tsinghua Law, No. 6, 2012.
20. "The Political Maturity of Chinese Liberalism", "Ideology" (Taiwan) Magazine, No. 21.
21. “Consultation and Representation: The Constitutional Role of the CPPCC and Its Changes”, Journal of East China University of Political Science and Law, No. 5, 2013.
22. "On the Authority of the Constitution - A Reflection on Political Constitutional Law", Political and Legal Forum, No. 1, 2014.
23. “On Citizens – A Perspective Based on Political Constitutional Studies”, Law Review, No. 5, 2014.
24. “Political Views of Political Constitutional Studies”, China Law Review, No. 4, 2014.
English Professional papers：
1、On Rule of Law and Religious Organizations in China ,The Review of Faith and International Affairs,Summer2010,Volume8,Number2.
2、REVOLUTION, REFORM & CONSTITUTIONALISM: THE EVOLUTION OF CHINA’S1982 CONSTITUTION, The Peking University Law Journal, edited by Peking University Law School, Hart Publishing Ltd,2013.
1、The Road to the Rule of Law in Modern China, Spinger Heidelberg New York Dordrecht London 2015
2、Treatises on Chinese Jurisprudence of Political Constitution will be published soon.
Publishing Projects Directed:
Series of Constitutional & Political Theory: Compilation & Translation, Shanghai: Yilin Press, in preparation, from 2017 on.
Series of Digests of Constitutional State-Founding Literature, 6 books altogether, Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2016.
Series of Beihang IASHSS Law & Politics, Beijing: Central Compilation & Translation Press, from 2014 on.
Series of Beihang IASHSS General Education , Hangzhou: Zhejiang University Press, from 2013 on.
Series of Beihang IASHSS Knowledge and Practice: For Young Scholars , Beijing: CUPL Press, from 2013 on.
Series of Broad Learning: The Contemporary China Social Sciences , 8 books altogether, Hangzhou: Zhejiang University Press, 2012-2014.
Series of Legal & Political Thoughts, 13 books altogether, Beijing: Law Press China, 2007-2012.
Series of Political & Legal Thoughts , 23 books altogether, Beijing: Peking University Press, 2004-2006.